About Charm City Organizers
We help people de-clutter their spaces and schedules. We have a passion for a clean room, a new space and a great system. We don’t just clean a room, we introduce individualized systems that help our clients maintain that clutter-free and organized existence for years to come. We help you get to that end result quickly and painlessly. No job is too large or too tricky.
Meet our Team
Our company has a team of specialized organizers who can work with a variety of organizational needs and challenges. These women are skilled professionals – who will help you achieve both immediate and long-lasting results. After your complimentary phone consultation, you will be matched with the best organizer for the job. We have organizers who work with busy families, small businesses, senior downsizing and the chronically disorganized.
Meet our Founder
Mary Cate Claudias, CPO®
- Specialties: Certified Professional Organizer®; small business settings; home offices; time & task management; productivity
- Why I organize: Decluttering on a regular basis relaxes me. No, seriously– it does! When my surroundings are in order, so am I. So is my business. So is my life… (well not ALL of the time of course, but I give it a good shot.)
- Proud resident of ‘Charm City’ / Hampden (Baltimore, MD)
- Vice President of the Board of Directors for NAPO Baltimore Chapter
- Proud Mama of a little girl named Pryor
See Mary Cate’s take at: the story exchange
Meet our COO
- Specialties:Residential expert; Creating custom systems that are easy to maintain for each client; Favorite area to organize is closets, hands down.
- Why I organize: It’s innate! I started organizing my toys when I was a toddler and it’s been full steam ahead since then.
- Proud resident: Lutherville, MD
- Proud Mother of Thomas and Zoe
- Masters in Organizational Psychology from Columbia University
- 14 Years in Corporate Human Resources